Mt. Clemens, MI - Macomb County leaders have announced Tuesday, April 21 as the date for the 8th annual Macomb Business Awards, an initiative which recognizes outstanding businesses located in the county’s 27 communities.
This year, local companies can be considered for awards in six different award categories:
- Champion of Workplace Culture – offering creative benefits that empower employees to balance work responsibilities with personal commitments and passions. (Sponsored by Metro Parent)
- Corporate Citizen – providing meaningful support to our community through service and/or philanthropy.
- Diversity and Inclusion Leader - creating an environment where diversity is valued as evidenced by inclusive practices. (Sponsored by OneMacomb)
- Hidden Gem – uncovering a unique Made-in-Macomb product or place that more people should know about.
- Manufacturer of the Year – in recognition of a manufacturer or supplier of any size or industry that is achieving success through its efforts to diversify its customer base, retain employees and/or implement new technologies or efficiencies.
- Trailblazer of Future Talent – creating partnerships that provide opportunities for the next generation of our workforce to explore career possibilities and experience work-based learning.
Nominations for the Macomb Business Awards can be submitted here from Wednesday, Feb. 5 through Wednesday, Feb. 26. A panel of judges will then review and select winners in each category. All nominated companies will receive two complimentary tickets to the breakfast, which will feature a celebrity emcee, keynote speaker and exceptional networking opportunities. Last year, more than 450 regional leaders attended.