Lansing, MI - The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) is hosting three virtual baby fairs for new or expecting parents in July.
At the events, families will have opportunities to learn about available resources, important health and safety information and ask questions directly to program experts.
The events are free of charge and occurring on the following dates and times:
- Wednesday, July 12, from 9 to 11 a.m.
- Monday, July 24, from 9 to 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, July 26, from 6 to 8 p.m.
The following MDHHS programs are participating in this event:
- Care for MiWell
- Newborn Screening
- Michigan BioTrust for Health
- Infant Safe Sleep
- Women, Infants, & Children (WIC)
- Early Hearing Detection and Intervention
- Birth Defects Education and Outreach
- State Breastfeeding Initiative
- Childhood Lead Prevention Education
- Vital Records
- Michigan Home Visiting Initiative
- Maternal Infant Health Program
- Children’s Special Health Care Services
- Eat Safe Fish
- Unintentional Injury Prevention
- Oral Health Program
- PFAS Education
Participants can register for one of these sessions online. For questions related to this event or to request baby fair resource materials as a printed document, please email