Dearborn, MI - Beginning Monday, March 14, work will begin to replace the M-153 (Ford Road) bridges over Hines Drive in Dearborn, between Golfview Drive and Evergreen Road. This $4.8 million project is expected to be completed in late fall.
The bridge work will involve the following restrictions:
Closed through late summer:
- Southbound Hines Drive will be closed under M-153 through late summer.
- Southbound Hines Drive ramp to eastbound M-153 will be closed through late summer.
Restrictions through late fall:
- Eastbound and westbound M-153 will have lane closures between Golfview Drive and Evergreen Road, with one to two lanes open.
- The westbound M-153 ramp to northbound Hines Drive will be closed.
- The Rouge Gateway Trail will be closed.