Lansing, MI - MDOT has announced the July 31 - August 3, 2020 planned weekend and upcoming construction (I, M, US roads) locations.
WEATHER AFFECTS ALL WORK AND MAY CAUSE DELAYS OR CANCELLATIONS.
- Macomb - WB I-94, County Line to M-19/New Haven, 1 LANE OPEN, Fri 9am-Sun 5pm.
- Macomb - EB I-94, 10 Mile to 12 Mile, right lane closed, Fri 7am-2pm.
- Macomb - EB I-94 ramp to WB I-696, 1 ramp lane open, Fri 7am-2pm.
- Macomb/Wayne - EB I-94 CLOSED, M-3/Gratiot to I-696, Fri 8pm-Mon 5am, incl. on/off ramps.
- Wayne - WB I-94, I-275 to Haggerty, 1 LANE OPEN, weekends and next weeknights, 8pm-5am.
- Wayne – WB I-94 RAMPS CLOSED to NB/SB I-275, weekends and next weeknights, 8pm-5am.
Wayne - NB/SB M-3 RAMPS CLOSED to EB I-94, Fri 8pm-Mon 5am.
M-5: (Grand River)
Wayne – EB/WB M-5 at M-39 will have 1 LANE OPEN, Sat 2am-noon.
M-39: (Southfield Fwy)
Wayne - SB M-39 RAMP CLOSED to M-5/Grand River, Sat 4am-8am.
M-53: (Van Dyke)
Wayne - NB/SB M-53 RAMPS CLOSED to EB I-94, Fri 8pm-Mon 5am.
Oakland – EB M-59, Opdyke to Crooks, 1 LANE OPEN, Sat 6am-8pm, incl. on/off ramps and I-75.