Lansing, MI - MDOT has announced the August 4 - August 7, 2023 planned weekend and upcoming construction (I, M, US roads) locations.
WEATHER AFFECTS ALL WORK AND MAY CAUSE DELAYS OR CANCELLATIONS.
- In Oakland County, northbound and southbound I-75 will be closed for bridge demolition starting at 9 p.m. Friday and ending by 5 a.m. Monday between US-24 (Dixie Highway) and Saginaw Road (Oakland/Genesee County line). Traffic will be directed to Dixie Highway in both directions.
In Oakland County:
- Beginning at 7 a.m. Saturday, the eastbound I-696 ramp to southbound Orchard Lake Road will be closed until early September.
- Beginning at 6 a.m. and ending by 10 a.m. on Sunday, there will be intermittent 15-minute closures on eastbound and westbound I-696 at Farmington Road for aerial crossings.
- Pavement repair will close the eastbound I-696 entrance and exit ramps at Campbell-Hilton Road starting at 7 a.m. Friday and ending by 7 p.m. Sunday.
In Macomb County:
- Eastbound and westbound I-94 will have one lane open between County Line and 23 Mile roads from 8 p.m. Friday until 5 a.m. Monday.
- Beginning at 1 p.m. Sunday, the eastbound I-94 ramp to M-19 (New Haven Road) will be closed until the end of August. In addition, the M-19 overpass above I-94 will be closed until mid-August.
M-10 (Lodge Freeway):
- Beginning at 9 a.m. Friday and ending by 5 p.m. Sunday, southbound M-10 will have two lanes open from Wyoming Avenue to Linwood Street. In addition, the following ramps will be closed
- NB M-10 (Lodge) exit to Wyoming Avenue
- SB Wyoming Avenue entrance to SB M-10 (Lodge)
- NB Wyoming Avenue exit to SB M-10 (Lodge)
In Oakland County:
- Beginning at 7 a.m. Friday and ending by 7 p.m. Sunday, northbound and southbound Franklin Road will be closed between US-24 (Telegraph Road) and US-24 Business Route (Square Lake Road) for pavement work.
M-102 (Eight Mile Road):
In Wayne County:
- Beginning at 7 a.m. Sunday until the end of November, the M-102 bridge over I-75 will be closed for substructure repair. Traffic will be detoured to the Eight Mile Road service drives in each direction.
- Beginning at 6 p.m. and ending by 5 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday, westbound M-102 will have one lane open from M-53 (Van Dyke Avenue) to M-1 (Woodward Avenue).
I-375 in Detroit:
Beginning at 9 a.m. Monday, Aug. 7, Larned Street overpass above I-375 will close until mid-August for substructure repair. Simultaneously, northbound I-375 will be closed from Jefferson to Lafayette with traffic detoured to the northbound service drive. Southbound I-375 will be closed daily from Lafayette to Beaubien from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
I-96 in Detroit:
Beginning at 8 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 8 and ending by 5 a.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 9, the eastbound I-96 express lanes will be closed from US-24 (Telegraph Road) to M-8 (Davison Avenue) for ongoing bridge work.