Lansing, MI - Michigan Department of Transportation has issued an advisory on I-696 lane closures as well as current and projected lane openings.
- WB I-696, M-10/US-24/Telegraph to I-275, currently has 2 lanes open, except:
- Thursday and Friday, 7am-3pm, 1 LANE OPEN for pavement markings.
- NB M-10 and SB US-24 ramps to WB I-696 will be closed intermittently.
- Orchard Lake ramps to/from WB I-696 will be closed intermittently.
- If bad weather, the work will be moved to Fri/Sat.
- Reopen to 3 lanes from M-10 to I-275 by the weekend thru winter. A single left lane closure will remain on WB I-696 from Evergreen to M-10.
- EB I-696, I-275 to M-10/US-24/Telegraph, currently has 2 lanes open and will reopen to 4 lanes up to M-10 by the weekend thru winter. A single left lane closure will remain on EB I-696 from M-10 to Lahser
Project information can be found at DrivingOakland.com.